The So-Called Fantasy Experts 2017 Top 200 PPR Rankings are out. These rankings will be fluid throughout both the preseason and regular season of course, but for those of you drafting today or preparing for your draft, look no further.
Top 200 PPR Rankings
Notable 2016 RB PPR facts
- Bilal Powell was the 16th highest scoring RB
- Tevin Coleman finished ahead of Lamar Miller
- James White finished 13 spots ahead of Mike Gillislee
- Shaun Draughn finished ahead of C.J. Anderson
- Theo Riddick finished eighth in points per game
Notable 2016 WR PPR facts
- Larry Fitzgerald finished as a WR1, 11th overall
- A.J. Green finished ahead of Odell Beckham Jr. in points per game
- Willie Snead scored more points per game than DeAndre Hopkins, Alshon Jeffery and Sammy Watkins
- Cameron Meredith finished ahead of Tyreek Hill in points per game
Notable 2016 TE PPR facts
- Zach Ertz finished ahead of Greg Olsen in points per game
- Tyler Eifert finished ahead of Rob Gronkowski in points per game, each played in eight games
- Sleeper candidate Jack Doyle averaged the same amount of points per game as Charles Clay
- Jimmy Graham scored just 0.7 points per game more than Eric Ebron
Be sure and check out all of the So-Called Fantasy Experts Fantasy Football content by clicking here.
If you’re looking for a place to mock draft or need help with drafting in general, check out the FantasyPros Draft Wizard. This is a terrific tool and combined with SoCalledFantasyExperts you’re on your way to dominating your league.
Takeaways and Flawless Conclusions
Many of you want to know, who is this season’s, Bilal Powell? I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it’s going to be Bilal Powell once again. He’s still being undervalued in the majority of drafts in my opinion, especially when factoring Matt Forte’s age and the lack of offensive options.
Some of the more polarizing players in PPR leagues this season are Amari Cooper, A.J. Green, Jordy Nelson, T.Y. Hilton, Danny Woodhead, Mark Ingram, Sammy Watkins, Stefon Diggs and Christian McCaffrey. We’re looking at variables here that include health (Green and Watkins), age (Nelson and Woodhead), and competition (Ingram, Cooper and McCaffrey). Pick your poison.
Latest posts by John LaPresto (see all)
- Week 2 Fantasy Football Rookie Report: Bet On Fournette - September 15, 2017
- Week 2 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire: David Johnson Contingency Plan - September 13, 2017
- Fantasy Football Top 200 Standard Rankings: Regression Obsession - August 20, 2017
Voted “Best Fantasy Draft Tool”!
2017 Fantasy Football Content
“So-Called Fantasy Experts” Podcast: Listen!
Fantasy Blog NetworkGet This
Powered By: Fantasy Knuckleheads