- Daily Fantasy Baseball: DraftKings Picks For April 26; Target Strikeout Potential
- Week 4 Injury Report: Riding Dirty, Madison Bumgarner Edition
- Daily Fantasy Baseball: Draftkings Picks For April 25
- 2017 Rest-Of-The-Season Rankings: The First Extended Absences
- The Fantasy Lookout: Pitcher’s BABIP Uncovered; Skill Or Luck?
All posts by Dylan Tully
Week 4 Injury Report: Riding Dirty, Madison Bumgarner Edition
Welcome to the SCFE Injury Report for Week 4. I don’t know about you, but it is hard to keep up with all the injuries. We have no choice. The 10-day DL is good for Major League...
- Posted April 25, 2017
Week 3 Injury Report: Won’t The Flu And Blisters Just Leave Us Alone?
Welcome to the SCFE Week 3 Injury Report for . First things first, let’s touch on the two plagues that are wreaking havoc on baseball. The flu and blisters. Blisters and the flu. It doesn’t matter which...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Week 2 Injury Report: Greg Bird Is Still The Word
Welcome to the SCFE Injury Report. I know everyone does injury reports a little differently, but my version will be my honest thoughts on the 10 biggest injury situations at the time of publication. I will also...
- Posted April 11, 2017