- Daily Fantasy Baseball: DraftKings Picks For April 26; Target Strikeout Potential
- Week 4 Injury Report: Riding Dirty, Madison Bumgarner Edition
- Daily Fantasy Baseball: Draftkings Picks For April 25
- 2017 Rest-Of-The-Season Rankings: The First Extended Absences
- The Fantasy Lookout: Pitcher’s BABIP Uncovered; Skill Or Luck?
The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: 2017 Fantasy Baseball Early Season Injuries and Panic
Welcome back to The Fantasy Six Pack hour. A.J. Applegarth and I are your hosts as we discuss the 2017 Fantasy Baseball early season injuries and panic.
2017 Fantasy Baseball Early Season Injuries and Panic
We start with all the injuries that have hit us over the week. Trea Turner, Gary Sanchez, Adrian Beltre, Matt Kemp are just a few they discuss. What is the effect of these on your team and who are some replacement players you can grab?
Panic or Relax
Next, we play a game of should you panic or relax? We will bring up some of the players who are off to horrific starts, such as Miguel Cabrera and answer the question whether or not you should panic or relax.
The closer carousel is still kicking at full speed. We cover some of the recent news and closer changes that you need to know about and let you know who you need to pick up.
Your Questions and Twitter
We answer a couple of questions sent to us via Twitter to close out the show.
If you want to get in on the discussion yourself, feel free to call in live during the show to ask us your own burning questions. Otherwise, you can always send them in via Twitter to @fantasysixpack, and hear your questions get answered live on air.