We are back to deliver the next installment of our season prep shows by covering the 2017 Fantasy Baseball Outfield Preview. Similar to their Third Base preview show, we will handle just the Outfield position due to its depth.
2017 Fantasy Baseball Outfield Preview
We will start off discussing our general draft strategy for the Outfield. Then, we will move on to our burning questions for the position.
The questions on-tap for the show include:
- What can we expect from former first-rounder and MLB superstar, Andrew McCutchen?
- Where should you be drafting A.J. Pollock now that it appears he is fully healthy?
- Do you dare take a chance on Michael Brantley?
- How does rumors/news that Adam Eaton may slide to sixth in the batting order affect his draft stock?
- Are the ol’ reliable players such as Adam Jones and Matt Kemp being undervalued?
- Top prospect Andrew Benintendi is having himself a big spring so far. Is he somebody you are targeting or avoiding?
As always, we finish by giving you our sleepers and busts picks for this position.
If you want to get in on the discussion yourself, feel free to call-in live during the show to ask us your own burning questions. Otherwise, you can always send us via Twitter to @fantasysixpack, and hear your questions get answered live on air.
|2017 Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit|
|Fantasy Baseball Rankings | Sleepers & Busts | Player Analysis | Draft Strategy | Spring Training Updates | Mock Drafts | Fantasy Baseball Tools|
Latest posts by Joe Bond (see all)
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: 2017 Fantasy Football Quarterback Preview - July 20, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: Fantasy Baseball Second Half Expectations - July 14, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: 2017 MLB Amateur Draft - June 16, 2017