We are back to deliver the next installment of their season prep shows by covering the 2017 Fantasy Baseball Pitching Preview. We have a jam packed show as we talk about both the starting pitchers and relief pitching
2017 Fantasy Baseball Pitching Preview
We will start off discussing their general draft strategy for the Pitchers. Then, we will move on to their burning questions for the position.
We will also cover all the injuries affecting the pitching ranks, including: Max Scherzer, David Price, Carlos Carrasco, Sonny Gray and Chris Tillman.
The questions on-tap for the show include:
- If Kershaw is SP1 and Scherzer is SP2, who is SP3?
- Do you draft oft-injured pitchers such as Stephen Strasburg and Matt Harvey?
- Do you believe in bounce-back seasons for Dallas Kuechel or Felix Hernandez?
- How do you handle pitchers who you know will have their innings limited, such as Julio Urias?
- Who is a prospect that you would draft and stash?
- Do you draft Jeurys Familia with the pending suspension
- Do you draft the top set up men: Andrew Miller and Dellin Betances?
- Do you draft closers who are in comittees or would you rather just punt saves?
As always, we finish by giving you their sleeper and busts picks for this position.
Your Questions Answered
If you want to get in on the discussion yourself, feel free to call-in live during the show to ask us your own burning questions. Otherwise, you can always send them in via Twitter to @fantasysixpack, and hear your questions get answered live on air.
|2017 Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit|
|Fantasy Baseball Rankings | Sleepers & Busts | Player Analysis | Draft Strategy | Spring Training Updates | Mock Drafts | Fantasy Baseball Tools|
Latest posts by Joe Bond (see all)
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: 2017 Fantasy Football Quarterback Preview - July 20, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: Fantasy Baseball Second Half Expectations - July 14, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: 2017 MLB Amateur Draft - June 16, 2017