Welcome to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour with your hosts, A.J. Applegarth and I. In tonight’s episode, we welcome back Richard Savill to discuss the 2017 Fantasy Football Running Back Preview. You can follow Richard on Twitter, @RRSSavill and find his work including his 2017 Running Back Preview over on Fantasy Six Pack.
2017 Fantasy Football Running Back Preview
First up, we will discuss their draft strategies for the running back position. Richard helps us answer questions such as:
- Are you definitely drafting a running back in the first round?
- If not, how long do you wait to take your first running back, if that is your strategy?
- How does your strategy change between standard leagues compared to PPR leagues?
Next, on the docket, we get into the hot questions for the running back position, which will include questions about Ezekiel Elliott, Marshawn Lynch, aka “Beast Mode,” and more.
Situations to Avoid and Rookies
After that, we talk about specific running back situations they are avoiding this year. Then, we share our thoughts on the rookie running backs and their relevance for this year from a fantasy standpoint.
Reaches and Steals
Lastly, we mention our Reaches and Steals for the running back position, a new twist on the Sleepers and Busts segment.
Be sure to listen in to get your RB fix!
Twitter and Your Questions
If you want to get in on the discussion yourself, feel free to call in live during the show to ask them your own burning questions. Otherwise, you can always send them in via Twitter to @fantasysixpack and hear your questions get answered live on air.
|2017 Fantasy Football Draft Kit|
|Positional Rankings | Sleepers | Busts | Player Analysis | Strategy | Preseason Analysis | Mock Drafts | Tools|
If you are looking for a place to conduct a mock draft or need assistance with drafting in general, check out the Fantasy Pros Draft Wizard. This is a terrific tool that will help you dominate your league, along with So-Called Fantasy Experts, of course.
Latest posts by Joe Bond (see all)
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: Build for the Fantasy Playoffs and Week 11 Prep - November 16, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: 2017 NFL Trade Deadline and Week 9 - November 2, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: Fantasy Football Mid-Season Review and Week 8 Prep - October 26, 2017
Voted “Best Fantasy Draft Tool”!
2017 Fantasy Football Content
“So-Called Fantasy Experts” Podcast: Listen!
Fantasy Blog NetworkGet This
Powered By: Fantasy Knuckleheads