Welcome back to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour, with myself and A. J. Applegarth as your hosts! In this show, we teach you how to build for the Fantasy Playoffs depending on your team’s situation and get you ready for Week 11.
Build for the Fantasy Playoffs
After we cover some news such as teams on bye, the finale of the Zeke suspension and the Tyrod benching, give you some tips on how to build your team as the Fantasy Playoffs approach. We answer questions such as:
- If you are a lock for the playoffs, what do you do to improve your team to win?
- What should you not do as the playoffs approach, even if your team has dominated the regular season?
- If you are on the playoff bubble what can you do to improve your chances of making them?
Injuries & Waivers
We then break down the major injuries and waiver wire targets heading into Week 11. Some of the big names with big injuries include Devonta Freeman, Rob Kelley, Jordan Reed, Aaron Jones, Ty Montgomery, Will Fuller, and more. There is not a lot of available talent on the waivers, but we pick the best options that could help you this week and down the road as the playoffs approach.
Week 11 Picks
Lastly, we will finish the show with their Week 11 Preview, including our picks for the Highest-and-Lowest Scoring games of the week, along with selections for the week’s Sleepers and Busts, and Defenses to Stream. Be sure to tune-in!
Twitter & Your Questions
If you want to get in on the discussion yourself, feel free to call in live during the show to ask them your own burning questions. Otherwise, you can always send them in via Twitter to @fantasysixpack, and hear your questions get answered live on air.
Latest posts by Joe Bond (see all)
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: Fantasy Football Heroes and Zeroes - December 7, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: Thanksgiving Edition - November 22, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: Build for the Fantasy Playoffs and Week 11 Prep - November 16, 2017
Voted “Best Fantasy Draft Tool”!
“So-Called Fantasy Experts” Podcast!
Subscribe to the SCFE Newsletter for Free!
Fantasy Blog NetworkGet This
Powered By: Fantasy Knuckleheads