Welcome back to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour, with your A. J. Applegarth and I! In this show, we give our Fantasy Football Mid-Season Review and of course get you ready for Week 8.
Fantasy Football Mid-Season Review
We start out by discussing some of the big developments and questions this season, which include:
- What is the deal with the Green Bay Offense?
- It is way worse than expected.What is Arizona Cardinals outlook without Palmer, and with an inconsistent Adrian Peterson?
- What should be made of Tennessee’s four field goal “Win” on Sunday? Where is the high-power offense we were supposed to see this season?
- New York Giants are back to their losing ways…tough schedule the rest of the way, too. Is there any hope?
- What is happening in Denver? In Atlanta? Are these teams able to turn things around and make a run at the playoffs?
Week 8 Prep
Then we break down all of the major injuries heading into Week 8. Some of the big names with big injuries include Joe Thomas, Jay Cutler, Carson Palmer, Mike Wallace, Delanie Walker and Golden Tate.
Last, we finish the show with our Week 8 Preview, including picks for the Highest-and-Lowest Scoring games of the week, along with our selections for the week’s Sleepers and Busts, and Defenses to Stream. Be sure to tune-in tonight!
Twitter and Your Questions
If you want to get in on the discussion yourself, feel free to call in live during the show to ask them your own burning questions. Otherwise, you can always send them in via Twitter to @fantasysixpack, and hear your questions get answered live on air.
Latest posts by Joe Bond (see all)
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: Thanksgiving Edition - November 22, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: Build for the Fantasy Playoffs and Week 11 Prep - November 16, 2017
- The Fantasy Six Pack Hour: 2017 NFL Trade Deadline and Week 9 - November 2, 2017
Voted “Best Fantasy Draft Tool”!
2017 Fantasy Football Content
“So-Called Fantasy Experts” Podcast: Listen!
Fantasy Blog NetworkGet This
Powered By: Fantasy Knuckleheads