Earlier this week, some members of the “So-Called Fantasy Experts” staff posted our individual rankings through FantasyPros.com, and their cool combined them to make our Week 2 Fantasy Football rankings for traditional Fantasy leagues.
Now, we’re posting the SCFE Week 2 DFS Cheat Sheet, which also comes through the same tool.
The way this tool works is – it takes our weekly staff rankings, runs it against the Daily Fantasy Football salaries posted by each DFS site: FanDuel, DraftKings, FantasyAces, DraftPot and Yahoo!
The tool works for a great sidekick for while you are filling out your DFS lineups.
It works off of FantasyPros.com’s projections, which is to say it’s a crowdsourced set of projections from dozens of Fantasy Football experts.
Week 2 Daily Fantasy Football:
- Quarterbacks: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Running Backs: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Wide Receivers: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Tight Ends: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Defenses: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Draft Kings Picks For Week 2
- FanDuel Picks For Week 2
The DFS Cheat Sheet shows you the time of kickoff, opponents, the point spread, the over/under of each game, the player’s projected points rank and salary rank on that site, the difference between the points rank and salary rank, their projected points, their salary and their cost-per-point.
Use this Week 2 DFS Cheat Sheet to help set your Daily Fantasy Football lineups on FanDuel, DraftKings, FantasyAces, DraftPot and Yahoo!
Let us know in the comments section which players you think are great values this week!
Latest posts by David Gonos (see all)
- 2017 Tight End Rankings: Tracking Young Ones - July 28, 2017
- 251+ Horribly Awesome Fantasy Baseball Team Names (2017 Update!) You’ll Want to Use - March 30, 2017
- 2017 Fantasy Starting Pitcher Rankings: Tiers For Fears - March 27, 2017