- 2017 Fantasy Baseball: American League Breakout Hitters
- 2017 Fantasy Baseball: National League Breakout Hitters
- 2017 Fantasy Baseball Round-Up: Closer Rankings Report, March 20
- 2017 Fantasy Baseball Bounceback Hitters: Don’t Call It A Comeback
- 2017 Fantasy Baseball: Drafting A Pitching Staff After Round 15
All posts tagged "fip"
Fantasy Baseball Sabermetric Statistics: What Are We Talking About?
You may have seen sabermetric statistics such as BABIP, wOBA and FIP, along with many others, thrown around in a few articles here on so-called-fantasy-experts and the other sites you may read. To the average Fantasy Baseball...
- Posted March 6, 2017
Fantasy Baseball 2015 Redraft Strategy
Writing 2015 redraft strategy posts can be difficult, and although redraft has been considered my bread and butter, it has become increasingly more difficult. The main factor being the conundrum of You need to have a game...
- Posted March 19, 2015
The Mysterious World of Advanced Statistics
If you play Fantasy Baseball you’ve likely heard about those things called “Advanced Statistics.” Probably from the person in your league who usually wins. Or from the person who comes in fifth every season and complains that if your...
- Posted February 24, 2015
Why You Should Avoid Jon Lester in 2015 Fantasy Baseball Drafts
Let’s be honest: Off the diamond, it’s hard NOT to root for Jon Lester. To see him overcome cancer to become a World Series-winning pitcher is the kind of sports fairy tale that even Disney wishes they...
- Posted February 9, 2015