- Week 5 Rookie Report: Judge, Jury and Executioner
- 2017 First Round NFL Mock Draft V2: Falling Draft Stock
- Daily Fantasy Baseball: DraftKings Picks For April 26; Target Strikeout Potential
- Week 4 Injury Report: Riding Dirty, Madison Bumgarner Edition
- Daily Fantasy Baseball: Draftkings Picks For April 25
All posts tagged "sabermetrics"
Fantasy Baseball Sabermetric Statistics: What Are We Talking About?
You may have seen sabermetric statistics such as BABIP, wOBA and FIP, along with many others, thrown around in a few articles here on so-called-fantasy-experts and the other sites you may read. To the average Fantasy Baseball...
- Posted March 6, 2017
2015 Fantasy Baseball Pitcher Comparison Tool
This post will feature the final tool in our suite of player comparison tools — pitchers! If you would like to look at the first two tools, you can reference them here: 2015 Prospect Comparison Tool 2015...
- Posted March 12, 2015
Identifying Fantasy Baseball Sleepers: Relief Pitchers
Buck Davidson explains how he identifies sleepers in the bullpen.
- Posted February 14, 2015
Starting Pitcher Depth: Should I Draft a Pitcher Early?
Whenever I find it difficult to come up with an idea to write about, I listen to a podcast and hear a talking head scream out dogmatic overtones and pollute the airwaves. As it happens, the same reason that...
- Posted January 23, 2015