About the time you’re reading this, we’ll be right at the midway point of the Fantasy regular season. Our Week 7 Fantasy Football rankings will set you up so you can start the second half of the season even better off than the first half.
There are a couple very important things you have to keep in mind for Week 7, though.
1. The Giants and Rams play the first game of Week 7 at 9:30am ET in London, so get your lineups in early.
2. Just two teams on byes this week: Carolina and Dallas. That means we’re without the best Fantasy rookie, in Ezekiel Elliott, but also the highest-scoring tight end in the league, Greg Olsen. Oh yeah, then there’s Cam Newton and Kelvin Benjamin …
Let’s also not forget about teams coming off of Week 6 byes, as they’re apt to be more prepared and better rested than their opponents. The Buccaneers and Vikings are back to work this week, but neither of them have anything great as Fantasy matchups. The Vikings play at Philadelphia, and the Buccaneers travel across the country to the “other” bay, in San Francisco.
SCFE’s Staff Week 7 Fantasy Football Rankings
The “So-Called Fantasy Experts” shared their Week 7 Fantasy Football Rankings, but you’re the one that has to fill out the lineups and make it into the playoffs!
Latest posts by David Gonos (see all)
- 2018 Rookie WR Rankings For Fantasy Football: Fantasy Flyers? - July 7, 2018
- 2018 Rookie RB Rankings For Fantasy Football: Top 10 Tailbacks - June 18, 2018
- 2018 Fantasy Rookie Quarterbacks Rankings: Who Will Step Up? - June 12, 2018