Every week, some members of the “So-Called Fantasy Experts” staff post their individual rankings through FantasyPros.com, and then that tool combins them to make our Week 3 Fantasy Football rankings for traditional Fantasy leagues.
Now, we’re posting the SCFE Week 3 DFS Cheat Sheet, which also comes through the same tool.
The way this tool works is – it takes our weekly staff rankings, runs it against the Daily Fantasy Football salaries posted by each DFS site: FanDuel, DraftKings, FantasyAces, DraftPot and Yahoo!
The tool works for a great sidekick for while you are filling out your DFS lineups.
It works off of FantasyPros.com’s projections, which is to say it’s a crowdsourced set of projections from dozens of Fantasy Football experts.
Week 3 Daily Fantasy Football:
- Quarterbacks: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Running Backs: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Wide Receivers: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Tight Ends: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Defenses: 3 Value Plays & 3 to Avoid
- Draft Kings Picks For Week 2
- FanDuel Picks For Week 2
The DFS Cheat Sheet shows you the time of kickoff, opponents, the point spread, the over/under of each game, the player’s projected points rank and salary rank on that site, the difference between the points rank and salary rank, their projected points, their salary and their cost-per-point.
Use this Week 3 DFS Cheat Sheet to help set your Daily Fantasy Football lineups on FanDuel, DraftKings, FantasyAces, DraftPot and Yahoo!
Let us know in the comments section which players you think are great values this week!
[su_box title=”SCFE Fantasy Football Weekly Content” box_color=”#d75c37″]SCFE Fantasy Football: Rankings | Daily Fantasy Football | Waiver Wire | Start & Sit | Fantasy Points Allowed by Position | Injury Report | Rookie Report | Game Previews | Game Recaps[/su_box]
- 2018 Rookie WR Rankings For Fantasy Football: Fantasy Flyers? - July 7, 2018
- 2018 Rookie RB Rankings For Fantasy Football: Top 10 Tailbacks - June 18, 2018
- 2018 Fantasy Rookie Quarterbacks Rankings: Who Will Step Up? - June 12, 2018