Welcome to the Week 5 version of Daily Fantasy Football D/ST Value Plays. After four weeks of the season, we have learned three important lessons.
1. The Broncos are for real. They have a ton of talent on defense and they are executing every single week.
2. The Texans cannot be relied upon … ever! Theoretically, they have the pass-rushing talent to put up points for Fantasy. Unfortunately, they just aren’t getting it done. They aren’t even worth streaming right now.
3. Speaking of streaming, if possible, stream against Jameis Winston. He’s an aggressive passer, and that aggressiveness makes him prone to tons of turnovers. This week’s opponent, the Jacksonville Jaguars, can get after the quarterback, making them worth a gamble. Don’t be bashful.
With bye weeks upon us, let’s take a look at three streaming D/STs for Week 5.
Week 5 Daily Fantasy Football
3 DFS Value Plays at D/ST
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Seattle Seahawks ($4,700)
In Week 4, Russell Wilson was under duress all game against an average Lions defense. This week, the Bengals get their shot at Seattle’s shoddy offensive line, and playing in Cincinnati is just the cherry on top. Additionally, through four games of the season, Seattle has allowed more sacks than anyone in the league and should continue to struggle against a solid Bengals pass rush.
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Chicago Bears ($4,600)
The Chiefs return home to an incredibly favorable match-up against the Bears. The Bears offensive line is one of the worst in the NFL, which should have Justin Houston and Tamba Hali licking their chops. In addition, Jay Cutler is notorious for throwing picks under pressure, and he’ll likely be under duress all day. If you’re searching for a great D/ST option to stream at home, the Chiefs are your pick.
New York Giants vs. San Francisco 49ers ($4,300)
Just like Jameis Winston, streaming against Colin Kaepernick is always a good idea. The Giants boasts the league’s best rushing defense, which means the game will likely rest on Kaepernick’s shoulders. If I’m a betting man – and I am – I will take any D/ST that has to defend 30-plus passes from Kaepernick’s right arm.
Good luck in Week 5 and let our Daily Fantasy Football Value Plays help you build that million-dollar lineup. And in the event that you win, we take donations.
[su_box title=”SCFE Fantasy Football Weekly Content” box_color=”#d75c37″]SCFE Fantasy Football: Rankings | Daily Fantasy Football | Waiver Wire | Start & Sit | Fantasy Points Allowed by Position | Injury Report | Rookie Report | Game Previews | Game Recaps[/su_box]
- Week 14 Daily Fantasy Football: 3 Value Plays at D/ST - December 11, 2015
- Week 13 Daily Fantasy Football: 3 Value Plays at D/ST - December 4, 2015
- Week 12 Daily Fantasy Football: 3 Value Plays at D/ST - November 28, 2015